About Me

My photo
Tasya , fifteen , setiawangsa & TAKEN

Sweet Words of Love

Love you a little bit more
I love you a little bit more when you call me baby ,
I love you a little bit more when you hold my hand ,
I love you a little bit more when you hug me ,
I love you a little bit more . Every day .
If
If I never met you , I wouldn't like you .If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you .If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you .But I did , I do and I always will---If loving you is wrong, then I don't want to be right!---If loving you is a crime. I'd like to be jailed for my whole life, in your heart.---I love you. Like a fat kid loves cakes.---If you have 1000 years of age , I just want to have 999 years and 364 days , so I never have to live a day without you
I Love Thee
I Love thee , I love but thee . With a love that shall not die . Till the sun grows cold , and the stars grow old .
Wouldn't be
The sun wouldn't be Red , the sea wouldn't be blue , the stars wouldn't be bright , I wouldn't be happy without you .
When I don't message you
When I don't message you .Doesn't mean .I forgot about you .I was just giving you time .To miss me .----My love for you is a journey . Starting at forever and ending at never .---My love is as boundless as the sea ,My love as deep .The more I give to thee , the more I have . For both are infinite .
Days without you
Without you my days are "Sadday,"Moanday, "Tearsday, "Wasteday, "Thirstday, "Fightday", and "Shatterday"
How Rich I Am
I opened my wallet and I find it empty , reached into my pocket and found a few coins , searched my heart and I found you !Then I realized how rich I am .
Time to Time
365Days dreaming of you8760Hr thinking of you525600Mins missing you315360000Milisec just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me
Fell from Heaven
Dear , did it hurt when you fell from Heaven ? I think , I need to call God because He have lost His most beautiful Angel .
Behind you
Behind your smile , I know there are sorrows .Behind your laughters , I know there are tears .But I want you to know that , behind you is me who always care for you .
Only one you
There are 12 Months in a year4 weeks in a month7 days in a week24 Hrs in a day But there's only one you in a life time.
The sweetest
Sweet-Cotton candy ? Nope !Chocolate syrup ? Nah !Let me see . How about sugar ? Of course not !There is nothing as sweet as you